406 Briston Private
Hunt Club Park
$2,091.55 / 2017 Year Built: 1991 Approx.
Lovely and bright 2 bedroom end unit stacked townhome centrally located in Hunt Club Park. This home features a large living room with hardwood flooring and a wood burning fireplace, kitchen with raised breakfast bar and stainless appliances, updated bathrooms, ensuite laundry, parking in front of the unit, and a patio door leading to mature trees and greenscape.
- Well situated close to transit, amenities and recreation
- The Ascot – Model featuring 1210 sq. ft.
- Large Living Room with hardwood flooring, wood burning fireplace and patio doors out to the private backyard
- Dining Room boasts hardwood flooring and an extra window
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, ample counter space with a raised breakfast bar
- Lower level features two spacious bedrooms, and updated flooring
- Renovated main bathroom with deep soaker tub, tile flooring and neutral décor
- In-suite laundry and good storage room
- Parking space is right in front of the unit
- Just move-in and enjoy!
Legal Description: UNIT 7, LEVEL 1, CARLETON CONDOMINIUM PLAN NO. 513 ; PT BLK 260, PL 4M554, PTS 1, 16, 25 & 36 4R7515, AS IN SCHEDULE ‘A’ OF DECLARATION LT706125 ; OTTAWA
Condo Fees: $ 315.00 / month
Condo Fees include: Management, Insurance, Caretaker, Water.
Parking Space: 1 Outdoor (Parking Space #203)
Heating: Electric Baseboard Heating
Fireplace: One, Wood Burning
Rental Equipment: Hot Water Tank
Inclusions: Refrigerator, Stove, Hood Fan, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Central Vac (no Vac Head), All Window Blinds, All Electrical Light Fixtures
Living Room….14’6” x 11’4”
Dining Room….9’0” x 8’4”
Kitchen….11’2” x 7’3”
Powder Room….2 Piece
Master Bedroom….14’1” x 12’4”
Main Bathroom….4 Piece
Bedroom #2….12’0” x 11’8”
Laundry / Storage