The Travis Gordon real estate team is a small personal Ottawa real estate team who believe that great customer service comes from attention to detail, and personal accountability. The real estate market does not follow at 9-5 schedule, so we work together to ensure that our clients have access to us whenever they need us, providing balance to our lives and better performance from us because of it.
Travis Gordon, Broker / Realtor
Growing up in a close family environment in Dowling, Ontario, just north of Sudbury, Travis learned that trust, respect and integrity must be earned; it should not be taken for granted. Coming from a hard working family of entrepreneurs, Travis learned of the stress related issues that can affect sole proprietors such as himself. These life lessons were only enforced as Travis moved on to his post-secondary education. With hard work and dedication, Travis earned an Electrical Engineering Technician diploma at Conestoga College in Kitchener and then pursued a degree in Business with honours in Marketing at the University of Ottawa.
- Registered real estate Broker in Ontario, Ottawa realtor since 2003
- Client base ranges from first time home buyers & sellers to savvy real estate investors
- Dedicated Ottawa remax agent with 10+ years of industry experience
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- Member of the RE/MAX Platinum Club
- Proud Supporter of the Children’s Miracle Network and the Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)
- Proud Sponsor of numerous minor hockey teams
Bob Fraser, Sales Representative / Realtor
Bob realizes that real estate involves much more than buying and selling homes. It’s the people inside the houses that matter the most. Bob’s guiding principle includes a commitment to providing personal service that exceeds expectations while maintaining a dedication to the highest professional standards. For more than 20 years as an Ottawa realtor, Bob has dedicated himself to helping Ottawa residential and condominium buyers and sellers make some of their biggest decisions.
- An expert negotiator
- With same Re/Max brokerage for over 20 years
- Member of the Re/Max Platinum Club
- Recipient of the Re/Max Lifetime Achievement Award
- Majority of listings and sales come by way of repeat and referral clients
- Proud sponsor of the Children’s Miracle Network
Janet Kooiman, Office Administrator
Janet has spent 20+ years of her career in the professional administration field with experience working for private companies, and one of Canada’s largest and most effective health charities. She has been with the team since 2007, and works hard to ensure that our office remains organized, and each client is taken care of, just like they were a family member. Although many clients don’t get to meet Janet in person, she plays an integral role in ensuring our clients are well served.
- Client care coordinator
- 20+ years of professional experience
- Avid volunteer for various local charities
- Proud supporter of the Capital City Condors
- Mother of two